Application for Accommodation

If you are:

 1. First year undergraduate Malaysia student

 2. First year undergraduate International student

 3. Exchange student

Your accommodation will be designated inside the campus, because Universiti Utara Malaysia provide fully residential hall experience.


Any request to stay outside the campus should be sent for approval first by the university. Application for outside campus accommodation must be made at Pusat Penginapan Pelajar (Student Accommodation Center).


Contact Us

Dewan Penginapan Pelajar MAS,
Universiti Utara Malaysia,
06010 UUM Sintok,
Kedah Darul Aman.
Tel: 04-928 4321 / 4310
Fax : 04-928 4311

Office Hour

Sunday - Wednesday
8:00am - 5:00pm

Rest (1.00pm -2.00 pm)



8:00am - 3:30pm

Rest (1.00pm -2.00 pm)


Friday - Saturday


Visitor Count

Today :11
This Week :45
This Month :266
Total :5891